A networking and business tool that anticipates and integrates the experience of physical fairs, allowing exhibitors to increase their visibility, communicate brands and collections effectively (with photos, videos, moodboards, press kits, and a digital catalogue accessible by authorized buyers), activate commercial contacts, schedule meetings in video chat, and monitor their online performance (page visits, requests from buyers and journalists, contact database management).
For information please contact: email@example.com.
How to become one of us at the 2023 Edition
1. Companies wishing to participate should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be asked to fill in an application form for the brand and company which will be submitted to our Technical Committee. The form requests a series of information about the brand and its history, the company profile and the positioning of the product, to help the Technical Committee make its assessment.
3. Following the meeting of the Technical Committee, Pitti Immagine will inform each company that has submitted an application form of the Committee’s decision.
4. Pitti Immagine will contact the companies who have been accepted for inclusion in the fair.
How to get your Pitticard for entry to the 2023 edition
Hours of the event
Saturday September the 16th: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Sunday September the 17th: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
How to reach us
Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5, 50144 Firenze FI
Click here for the track
STAZIONE LEOPOLDA - Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5 Florence
The Autostrada del Sole (A1 motorway) links Florence with Bologna and Milan to the north and Rome and Naples to the south. The Firenze Mare (A11 motorway) links it with Lucca and the Tyrrhenian coast off the Genoa-Livorno A12 motorway. We suggest taking the Firenze Ovest exit and following signs for the city centre towards Porta al Prato.
- This will take you on Viale Guidoni, Via Forlanini, Viale Redi, Viale Belfiore, Viale Fratelli Rosselli. Paid car park next to Stazione Leopolda.
The main station is Santa Maria Novella, located right in the centre and just 1 kilometre from Stazione Leopolda. We suggest taking tram 1 to the fair, getting off at the first stop "Porta al Prato-Leopolda".
Pitti Immagine offers to the exhibitors a special discounts starting from 10%, on round trip journeys to Florence (valid for travel between 14 - 18 September).
To profit from this discount, please contact the ACI Blueteam agency,
phone +39 055 5039204
"Amerigo Vespucci" airport in Florence
It is about 4 km outside the city centre and offers air links with major European cities and with airports in Rome and Milan, making for easy links with all international destinations.
Galileo Galilei airport in Pisa
60 km from Florence. There is a one-hour rail connection between Pisa airport and Florence.
Cloakroom and left luggage
Where to stay
Pitti Immagine in collaboration with Destination Florence Convention & Visitors Bureau is glad to offer in Florence a hotel selection at convenient rates reserved to Pitti Immagine's exhibitors.
More information will be available soon.
For customized requests, group organization and travel agency services please contact Pitti Immagine's partner ACI Blueteam agency.
For any further information please contact:
email@example.com - +39 055 50391