To learn about the modalities for participation in fair events, the safety measures adopted and the updated regulations (including derogations to entry limitations for work reasons regarding international travelers), please consult #SafeWithPitti.
A networking and business tool that anticipates and integrates the experience of physical fairs, allowing exhibitors to increase their visibility, communicate brands and collections effectively (with photos, videos, moodboards, press kits, and a digital catalogue accessible by authorized buyers), activate commercial contacts, schedule meetings in video chat, and monitor their online performance (page visits, requests from buyers and journalists, contact database management).
For information please contact: email@example.com.
How to become one of us at the 2021 Edition
1. Companies wishing to participate should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be asked to fill in an application form for the brand and company which will be submitted to our Technical Committee. The form requests a series of information about the brand and its history, the company profile and the positioning of the product, to help the Technical Committee make its assessment.
3. Following the meeting of the Technical Committee, Pitti Immagine will inform each company that has submitted an application form of the Committee’s decision.
4. Pitti Immagine will contact the companies who have been accepted for inclusion in the fair.
In relation to Article 24 of the Municipal Regulations on the welfare of animals (resolution CC 285/1999), note that dogs are not permitted to enter the Pitti Immagine trade shows.
Our trade shows are not public in nature and, therefore, the provision referred to is not applicable.
Naturally, there is free access to animals working in the security field and to animals assisting people with disability.
Note also that it is strictly prohibited for animals to enter both on the set-up days as well as on the days of the exhibition itself, with the exception of guide dogs for the visually impaired that are permitted to enter the exhibition (in compliance with the laws in force) as they perform their work duties.
How to get your Pitticard for entry to the 2021 Edition
Hours of the event
Saturday September the 18th: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Sunday September the 19th: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
How to reach us - 2021 Edition
The main station is Santa Maria Novella, located right in the centre and just 1 kilometre from Stazione Leopolda. We suggest taking tram 1 to the fair, getting off at the first stop "Porta al Prato-Leopolda".
Pitti Immagine offers to the buyers a special discounts (for journeys between 16 - 20 September 2021 on base fare) for the following return journeys to Florence:
Rome, Milan, Bologna 30% off;
Turin, Naples, Venice, Verona 20% off.
To profit from this discount, please contact UniversalTurismo, Mr. Carlo Timossi
phone +39 055 5039204
STAZIONE LEOPOLDA - Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5 Florence
The Autostrada del Sole (A1 motorway) links Florence with Bologna and Milan to the north and Rome and Naples to the south. The Firenze Mare (A11 motorway) links it with Lucca and the Tyrrhenian coast off the Genoa-Livorno A12 motorway. We suggest taking the Firenze Ovest exit and following signs for the city centre towards Porta al Prato.
- This will take you on Viale Guidoni, Via Forlanini, Viale Redi, Viale Belfiore, Viale Fratelli Rosselli. Paid car park next to Stazione Leopolda.
"Amerigo Vespucci" airport in Florence
It is about 4 km outside the city centre and offers air links with major European cities and with airports in Rome and Milan, making for easy links with all international destinations.
Where to stay - 2021 Edition
Pitti Immagine in collaboration with Destination Florence Convention & Visitors Bureau is glad to offer in Florence a hotel selection at affordable rates reserved to Pitti Immagine's visitors. To reserve your stay you can start your research here.